Thursday, December 11, 2008

Time to change it up!


Well after reading this from Doofy, I think its about time Dradis went under the knife... so to speak. I had heard rumors from some of you guys about his, and looks like you guys were on the money! It will also give me a chance to pick a new skin color and I may even do a name change. Whenever I think of my little Dradis, I always think of a woman. That won't do.

So I have been trying to think up some new names. Here is what I have come up with:

Dais
Sekhmet
Ruyvivar
Aucassin
Suren
Devivar
Geste
Palantinus
Eran
Tyr

Hopefully one of those is free. If not, sticking with the name Dradis won't be the end of the world, but it will feel a little... weird.

On a different note, I have been working on leveling up Ryukyu on my brother's server. Let me tell you, leveling as Ret is soooooo easy now. I rarely drop below 90% health and mana. I think the reason for that is the lack of Divine Storm. The excess mana means I can hit those Art of War procs every single time they are up. Also, if I have to burn up extra mana for Consecrate, Bubble, in fight heals, or whatever, I don't have to stop and drink because I get surplus mana from JotW right now. No Divine Storm means lots of extra mana. Its a great thing. At level 54 its really not needed either. I put out about 210 dps right now on average. Its not great, but its more then enough to mow down old world mobs and not think twice about it. I also had been running around without any glyphs. I just added Glyph of Judgement and Glyph of Seal of Command right before I logged off. I should see at least a small DPS increase off of those. Anyway, I will report back on the leveling front once I get past 60.

By the way, once Ryukyu gets past 62, he will be only the second character that I would have leveled from 1-62. Lets hope I can stick it out with him to see him through to 80. After all, the game is a bit a easier now as far as rep and such goes, so it should allow me to play two characters at the same time without much of hassle. And since I work third shift, there is no danger of me ever getting into a hardcore raiding schedule, so it should work out. If not, then I will have to pick a toon... again.

Last thing. I am thinking about replacing my venerable Saitek Gaming Pad (link), with this new offering from Logitech. What do we think?

No comments: