Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A Dash of Warrior.....


Well my altaholism strikes again. I could not seem to locate my Warrior (deleted I guess, although I don't remember doing that). So there is only one solution. Roll a new one. Yep, gonna make a level 1 Human Warrior. Professions will be Mining and Herbalism for the stamina boost and HoT respectively. The goal will be dual speccing Protection and Fury or Arms (haven't decided). Leveling spec will be Dual Wield Fury.

Hey, don't look at me like that! No, I am not crazy! And yes I will be rolling a Death Knight, but I really just want to see the story. The DK most likely won't get past 60.

Oh Draedus. She is doing just fine. I need to turn in her current quest log and she will be sitting pretty @ 69. Then its off to Nagrand, which will be thankfully free of lag. And I will be leveling Dradis in Northrend too. Yeah, lots of work, but no one is being ignored. Right now though, it is literally the battle of the main.

I am actually quite happy with how Dradis is playing right now in Ret spec, so its nothing like that. I just don't know where I want to put most of my efforts at the moment. The Warlock is giddy fun. The Paladin is very self sufficient and flexible should the need arise. The Warrior thing.... have you seen the Prot tree? Yeah....

Anyway, just some random thoughts. I am really excited about the expansion and I do hope that things go smooth. Hell, I hope I can login when I get home in a few hours, as the servers were down all day yesterday. Gotta get the first few levels done before I go to bed!

Just a few more hours to WotLK......

No comments: