Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Epic Fail......

Well maybe that is a little harsh, but I was looking forward to playing quite a bit before I have to go to work at 9:40PM . I finished off my Logistics and Globalization homework before I went to bed at 8am. I have studied a bit for my Statistics midterm as well. Now I have made dinner, cleaned the house, made some phone calls, and posted a blog earlier in the day. And guess what? I still can't log into WoW!!!! I should work on this blog a bit since it looks like I will have downtime until at least 9:00PM EST, but I just cannot focus right now.

Do you remember what it was like on Christmas morning when you ran out to go see all of your presents under the tree? Well I am kinda feeling like that. Except, instead of presents under the tree, Santa's fat ass is stuck in my chimney and there are no elves around to dislodge him.......

No comments: