Thursday, October 9, 2008

Well that was fun!

I have not posted for a while, or even edited my last post. And I will tell you why. Blogger locked my blog. They suspected I had started a spam blog. Come on guys! I know its a sparse and uninteresting blog, but for serious! Anyway, I am glad they are looking out for that stuff, just don't lock my blog again. K thx.

In other news, it looks like my list below is way off, and I will edit it this weekend. I can't edit it at work because stuff like WoWWiki and WoWhead are inaccessible. Provided I can get all of my homework done for college, I will fix it. I also should have my baby girl tomorrow night through Saturday, so no updates there.

I have been running around on Dradis for the last couple weeks, leaving Ryukyu virtually untouched. I've been having too much fun running around with my boys on Runetotem to be concerned with my Horde guy. I finally got some gear upgrades for my Ret set too! Brewfest got me the Empty Mug of Direbrew. I got Exalted with Ogri'la for the Vortex Walking Boots. Of course, Jendreka, Matt, and myself had to put the beat down on a bunch of demons to get the Apexis Crystals. Matt needed them too for the same boots. I also got Exalted with the Skyguard at the same time and picked up a Blue Nether Ray. And to top it all off I got the Merciless Gladiator's Greatsword! I have been working at getting this for a while now, and it was a great upgrade from the Legionfoe I have been toting around. Found an enchanter to slap Savagery on it too, so now its even better.

All in all, I am making fast progress on Dradis, and it feels great! I am actually having fun with her again! Now I need to grind out a little more honor for the S2 Helm and Chest, grind out some mats for the Black Felsteel Bracers, and see if can weasel my way into a Heroic for a few Badges so I can get my Libram. I also need to max out my Enchanting, Fishing, and Cooking. And there are about a billion other things I want to do.

Of course, once the patch hits and I am doing some better DPS, Battlegrounds will go a lot smoother for me. I might also have a fighting chance at getting into a Heroic as well so I can get a few Badges. As it is, my DPS is ok, but not really impressive, and I might have a hard time keeping up on damage. I will also need to keep doing dailies for a while until I max out my Two-Hand Sword skill, which is sitting at 345 right now.

A special thanks to Jendreka for the loan. He funded over half of my epic flying mount training. Only 3000g to go and we are even! :P

No comments: