Monday, October 27, 2008

No, You Go Ahead..... I Will Keep The Bench Warm


Well looks like our dps cycle is down to three buttons and thats how GC wants it.

We will also have no mana to spare for any spells outside of this rotation, much less utility spells of any sort, so that eliminates that idea. So here is what I have come up with. Its the new Paladin Uber DPS Macro.

/assist focus
/castrandom Crusader Strike, Divine Storm, Judgement of Wisdom

Now if I can figure out how to have SoComm refresh off of that same button. Then I can just set the Rogue as focus, put the Rogue on follow, watch TV and just keep mashing one button while doing ok DPS and keeping Replenishment up for everyone.

If that doesn't sound like fun, well I don't know what does.

/yawn

/pass

Where did I put that Hunter.....

1 comment:

Dradis said...

FYI. I tested this out. I saw about 50dps increase from 925 up to 975. However this was on a dummy in IF. Do those things have armor? And is the The deep wounds thing even working? I didn't see it hit the dummy for any more then 1 damage per tick.

I am actually having some mana issues now, even though I am inside "the rotation". My recent testing on the PTR may have been off, but I don't see how it could have been off by so much. I find myself running on fumes in no time now.

Also, SoB is still under the DPS of SoComm, at least for me. I can't justify doing less damage and getting hurt for it. I thought this was getting a buff?