Monday, October 13, 2008

The Patch Cometh!

Well, so says Green Armadillo at PVD, sorta kinda anyway. It would seem that the patch is coming sooner, rather then later. And I can't wait! I will finally be able to do some wicked damage with my Ret Paladin, Dradis. I have been wanting more damage out of her since Verigan's Fist started getting a little underwhelming at around level 31. I am also looking for to, gasp!, nearly infinite mana! Yes, it's true. I have been messing around with Dradis on the PTR, and she can keep on Judging, Consecrating, Crusader Striking, and Divine Storming as long as there is something to hit. I would have to add another spell to my cycle in order to really start killing my mana efficiency. One option I have been toying with is leaving Healbot running and throwing out spot heals when Art of War procs. Usually, I have a lot of freetime as far as GCD and spell cooldowns are concerned, so throwing out spot Flash of Light, Cleanse, and even any of the Hands should not be a problem while I am DPSing.

I don't think I am even going to bother with anything other then dailies and working the AH between now and Tuesday afternoon. Once the servers come back up though, I am heading straight for AV. After that, I am going to see if anyone is up for a few heroics. I have never done a heroic, but I suppose now is as good of a time as any to start. I need a few Badges of Justice for that sweet Ret libram anyway. Then I am off to solo a few instances!

The only thing that makes me sad about the patch is that I am fairly certain that my shot getting 'of the Shattered Sun' goes away with it. I am not going to be able to raise an extra 1000g that fast. For that reason alone, I would like it if the patch waits another week, cause then I would be able to get the title, it would only take 4 days of hardcore dailies to get it. As it is though, I only have about 1 days worth of time if it hits Tuesday. I might be able to squeeze a few dailies out before the servers restart. But even that would not be enough. Basically, I would have to see all of my enchanting mats sell between now and Tuesday morning if I want to have enough money. But oh well, I should have planned a little better and this would not be an issue.

I am also going to be working on Rogue, Metalsnake, over the next few days. She is not really a high priority though. I will probably work off the rested xp on all of my toons actually. I will also need to roll a few new toons so I can have one of each. I am going to sit down one day and work out a rotation so I can just keep leveling my alts with only rested XP. I may do that later this week. Of course once Wrath hits, its going to be all Dradis, all the time. Alts will wait, but that is what alts do. Dradis is also going to be my achievement monkey, so I will have to make time for that as well. The other toons will just be there to serve my beck and call, well except maybe Dakkar the Hunter. I am somewhat attached to her, but mostly because she rocks the house.

My prediction on the alts that I will end up playing the most will my Hunter, Warlock, Rogue, Druid, Mage, Warrior, Shaman, and Priest in that order. In fact, now that I think about it, I probably won't get the Priest very far. I have never had just bunches of fun playing a Priest, but who knows, I was probably doing it wrong.

Thats it for now. Back to work. I need to study a little too, I have a test on Tuesday for my Statisics class. Sigh..... I despise maths.

No comments: